The college offers a BSc in Respiratory Care and in order to successfully complete these courses and obtain a degree, the following is required:
1. The successful completion of a minimum of four years of study (140 credit hours) for Respiratory Care. This is by successfully completing a number of accredited units from the General Curriculum at Al-Maarefa Colleges for Science and Technology, a number of accredited units from the compulsory courses taught at the college of Applied Sciences as well a number of accredited units from the chosen discipline.
2. Successfully complete clinical training during the residency year (no less than 48 weeks of training). During this year, the student will practice the knowledge and skills he has gained through clinical practice in a hospital.
A graduate from the BSc Respiratory Care program at the College of Applied Sciences will have the following career opportunities:
- Work as a Respiratory Care Specialist in Intensive Care units in hospitals and public and private medical centers.
- Pursue a Career in higher education institutes as a specialist in Clinical Practices.
- Progress to higher studies related to academic and medical work.